phytools: Phylogenetic Tools for Comparative Biology (and Other Things)
You have reached phytools.org - the old development page for the phytools R package (Revell 2012).
- The phytools development page is now on on GitHub. For more information, see the phytools GitHub page: http://github.com/liamrevell/phytools.
- Lots of information about phytools is available on the phytools blog: http://blog.phytools.org.
- If you are looking for a previous course webpage, please contact me for information on how to access the page.
- The old phytools webpage can be viewed here.
- I have posted various shiny web interfaces for teaching population genetics & evolutionary biology here.
- Lastly, I have developed an R-based excess mortality & COVID-19 explorer web application. It can be accessed here.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions about phytools or this page:
Liam J. Revell (CV, Google Scholar)
Associate Professor of Biology, University of Massachusetts Boston
Académico, Universidad Católica de la Santísima Concepción, Concepción, Chile
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Last updated 11 November 2020.